Vitabase Buffered Vitamin C Crystals are one of the most highly concentrated forms of vitamin C available. This product comes from calcium ascorbate which is a non-acidic form of powdered vitamin C. It is much more gentle on the stomach and teeth than non-buffered vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that performs many different functions in the body.
It is a key nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system.
For gout it is a supercharging friend of your kidneys and liver and increases the ability of your body to process uric acid and eliminate this through your kidneys.
Remember that for the majority of gout sufferers it is not excessive production of uric acid that is the problem, but depressed kidney function. Vitamin C helps improve your kidney function and increase uric acid elimination
Each 1/4 teaspoon of Vitabase Buffered Vitamin C Crystals provides the body with over 1000 mg of vitamin C and 100 mg of calcium as well.
- One of the most concentrated forms of vitamin C available.
- More gentle on the stomach and teeth than a non-buffered vitamin C.
- A key nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- A key nutrient in increasing kidney and liver function which increases uric acid elimination
- Cannot be stored in the body so must have adequate daily intake.
- Critical for basic body building functions and disease prevention.
- Important antioxidant.
For more information click the link below:
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1/4 teaspoon in eight (8) ounces of water or juice daily, or as directed by a health care professional.
This is such an easy supplement to take just mix it in with your morning glass of water and begin the day right!