Getting the right balance of vitamins and minerals is important for the overall health and well being of all of your organs and organ systems within your body. Your digestive system is an easy place to begin to focus on as this is where everything begins to get broken down into smaller pieces.
As your body breaks your food down it becomes easier for it to eliminate the bad and get hold of the good nutrients form the food. However, if there is an imbalance here, with more bad than good, this can cause your uric acid levels to increase and then you risk having a gout attack.
Many of the minerals that you need are actually alkaline and help to maintain the pH balance of your body, examples are; calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
All vitamins, A, D, E, K (fat soluble- which means they need to be taken with fat to be able to be used by your body) and vitamins B & C (water soluble – which means they need to be taken with water) are very important to detoxify your liver and kidneys, reduce inflammation and maintain your pH balance.
Over the years I have used many supplements and have found the range by vitabase to be both affordable and highly effective. Two multivitamin and mineral supplements I use are:
VitaComplete is a liquid whole food nutritional supplement designed to support optimum health.
With over 200 nutrients, VitaComplete works to address all nutritional aspects of the human body by supporting complete well-being at the cellular level.
It is quite simply an all-inclusive profile of natural elements in liquid form.
- Contains over 200 nutrients (complete multivitamin plus much more).
- Includes many popular juices like mangosteen and acai.
- Save money! Get all your supplement needs in one product instead of multiple supplements.
- 29 fruits, 13 vegetables, and 26 proprietary herbs.
- 4 types of beneficial fiber.
- 13 vitamins.
- 69 Minerals from Whole Foods.
- 6 Essential Fatty Acids.
- 17 Amino Acids.
- 7 Organic Plant Digestive Enzymes.
1 oz daily. May be taken with food.
To find out more click here: Vitabase Health Supplements
Multivitamins Enfūz Advanced is a complete nutritional supplement program designed to meet your basic nutritional needs. It contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fish oil, extra vitamin D, and more. Choosing which health supplements to take on a regular basis can be a very frustrating process. Often consumers are left trying to choose from hundreds of thousands of supplements on the market. Enfūz removes this complexity by providing an all-inclusive nutritional program at an affordable price. You can literally replace the dozens of supplements in your cabinet with just one box.
- Compared to Enfūz Basic, this formulation contains twice the levels of of super fruits, enteric coated omega-3 (with over 4X the levels of EPA/DHA), and a more powerful probiotic.
- Contains all major vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics balance the levels of friendly bacteria in the intestinal track.
- Antioxidants from super fruits including: acai, mangosteen, noni, pomegranate, resveratrol, and more.
- High quality fish oil provides cardiovascular benefits.
- Carry a daily pack with you and take at your convenience!
- Includes 1900 iu of Vitamin D-3 per serving.
- Doctor approved formulation.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) packet daily.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY (SOY ISOFLAVONES, LECITHIN) FISH (SARDINE), DAIRY AND WHEAT (OCTACOSANOL).
This is a great product which I love, to visit the vitabase information page click here.